WINNER ALREADY CHOSEN: CONGRATULATIONS @infinitetbrlist!
Hi guys! I’ll be turning 23 on June 3! Oh my stars! Hahaha! It’s that time of the year again when you get older and hope to be a bit wiser than before. For the past two years I’ve always had a giveaway to celebrate me growing a bit old. *wink* So for this year, I decided to pick three books that you might want to have and hopefully read. So without further ado! Here are your three choices + the mechanics!
As always, the mechanics are!
- You should be following me on Instagram (@magicathreads)
- Comment down below your IG username AND choice of book so that I could easily count your entry.
- For an additional entry, you could also follow my blog by clicking the Follow button on the right side of your screen.
- As usual, Philippine residents only.
- If you are under 18 years old, make sure you ask permission from your parents to join this giveaway because if you do win I need to ask for your shipping details.
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON JUNE 20, 2016 (6:00AM PHILIPPINE STANDARD TIME)
WHAT COULD YOU WIN?
- SYLVIA PLATH’S THE BELL JAR
One of my favorite reads this year because it makes you feel things that you thought you wouldn’t feel while reading a book. It will leave you empty after finishing it and you would just ask yourself why did I ever read this? Well, the sadness was worth it. I hope you get to know Esther Greenwood!
2. SARAH J. MAAS’ A COURT OF MIST AND FURY or if you don’t have A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES yet you could choose that one.
Also one of my favorite read as of this year and also because of Rhysand. :>
3. MORGAN MATSON’S THE UNEXPECTED EVERYTHING
This is the perfect summer read and I do recommend this if you would like a YA contemporary book that doesn’t revolve much around romance and if you want to learn how to communicate solely with emojis. HAHA
So that’s it! You could win one of those three! One entry per person only. Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor! ❤