I was tagged by Ate Eunice of Nerdy Talks Book Blog! Thank you, Ate! I really don’t do a lot of tags because it’s either I’m just to lazy to do it or I tend to forget about them. But, since I’m not doing anything today, I’ll be doing this tag!
- I started reading in 2009. My first book was Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.
- I fell in love with Vampires after reading the Twilight series.
- I always prefer a paperback book than a hardback one. You can only see me buying something in hardback if it’s my favorite or if I don’t have any choice.
- My favorite type of re-tellings are about Persephone and Hades.
- I don’t put sticky tabs on my books because of reasons I don’t even know. They look messy to me.
- My bookstagram @magicathreads is a book selling account before. I didn’t even know that there was a book community on Instagram! When I got tired of selling books I converted it to my personal account.
- I found my kind of people which I’m proud to say my second family at Instagram. Hello BookishPinoys admins!
- It was only this year that I took my bookstagram seriously. I now have a theme and a handful of props lying here in my house. You could check the hashtag, #UltimateKahoySquad to see what I’m talking about. lol.
- I don’t use bookmarks. I always tend to lose them.
- But! I use money, old receipts, random scraps of paper as bookmarks and I don’t lose them. I know, it’s weird.
- I don’t read high fantasy because I get distracted a lot.
- My favorite book is I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson.
- My favorite classic books are Pride and Prejudice and Alice in Wonderland.
- I collect different versions of Alice in Wonderland because I’m really obsessed with her.
- I also have multiple copies of Pride and Prejudice maybe I would also start collecting different versions of it.
- I love thriller and horror types of books.
- I love Asylum settings.
- I found my other half because of books. I saw him post his Goosebumps collection and the rest was history. Haha!
- I love Agatha Christie! She will always be one of my favorite authors!
- I don’t go to book-signing events because I don’t have the patience to wait in line.
- I have a love-hate relationship with Kiera Cass’ The Selection series but to be honest I really did like it because secretly I want to be a princess. Haha!
- I love books with FBI Agents! ❤
- I also love books with mental illness as a plot.
- The Bell Jar is the first book that made me feel empty after reading it. I swear, I felt like I was lost after reading it.
- Lastly, I don’t read books on e-book format anymore because I really have a bad eyesight. As much as possible if I can wait to buy a copy, I will. But if I can’t, oh well! Monthly visits to the eye doctor then! lol
AND YOU! IF YOU WANT TO DO THE TAG BUT I DIDN’T TAG YOU FEE FREE TO DO SO! ❤