I can’t believe August just when by that fast! It’s officially the star of the BER months! Christmas is just around the corner and I just couldn’t wait to celebrate the holidays! August was a good month since I got to read a bunch of new books before I go back to Uni. So let’s wrap up August!
- One of the biggest highlight of my August is that we watched Disney’s Inside Out! I totally adored the movie! Josh and I were taking dibs who is who in regards with the emotions. He is Anger while I am Disgust. Haha!
- I started Uni again and this will be last school year. I’m very ecstatic about it because I couldn’t wait to work already. I know I know, you’ll tell me that the real world is hard. But, that is the time that I’ll be earning for myself and I could not wait for that.
- I also got sick during the first day of classes. (Who gets sick on their first day?! Apparently, that will be me.) Getting back at Taft was a horrible experience considering our population increased again. The pollution was too much for me to handle so I ended up getting a flu.
- Coby turned 5 months! And he kinda grew! Yay!
- Met my good friend Ate Jenny for the first time at MOA! It was kinda brief but still we finally got to see each other!
- And to end the month of August, Josh and I went book shopping last August 31! And let’s just say, we got a little bit of crazy.
I kinda forgot what I bought this month. So, I’ll just put here what I remember purchasing.
Books bought Online
- The Casual Vacancy
- The One That Got Away
Books bought from the local bookstore (NBS/Fullybooked/Booksale)
- The Tinder Box
- I Hate and I Love
- Femme Fatale
- The Harder We Fall
- Vampire Interrupted
- The Haunted: Mediator
- The Year We Became Invincible
Books that are given by friends
- Dangerous Girls and The Beautifull Cassandra are from Elaine.
- On Dublin Street is from Anna.
End of the Month Book Haul
From Fullybooked: Dangerous Boys, Tiger lily, A Little Something Different, Fairest, Scarlet, Confessions of a Murder Suspect, Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes.
From Powerbooks: Even When You Lie To Me and The Girl From The Well.
Books Read This Month
(Reviews are already here in my blog)
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 5/5 stars
- Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven 4/5 stars
- Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott4/5 stars
- Always You by Missy Johnson4/5 stars
- The Year We Became Invincible by Mae Coyuito 3.5/5 stars
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 4/5 stars
So that’s about it! August was a good month for me and I hope it was good to you too! I posted this a few days late because I was starting to get busy at uni. MIBF is just around the corner and I hope I’ll be able to see you guys! So, until then! Cheers!