Why hello there fellow readers! I can’t believe July has already ended! Now let’s welcome August with open arms! Here is my first monthly wrap up!
- Me and my fellow Bookish Pinoys Admins hosted 9 giveaways for the #BPOneYearAnniversary on our Instagram Page. I gave out a Mistborn Trilogy Boxed Set to one lucky member.
- I spent a lot of time with my cousin since he has a few weeks left before he goes back to Oman.
- Josh and I watched The Minions movie on 3D and we both loved it. We don’t usually watch movies on the theater so this was I think our second movie date since we have been together.
- I’m a huge How to train your dragon fan. I watched the second movie on HBO last month and when I saw Cloudjumper on Toy Kingdom I bought it without hesitation. Lol and then Josh bought me Toothless because I told him I really wanted one and it was not available at MOA when I bought my first dragon.
- My puppy, Coby, turned 4 months! Yet, he is still small.
- We bought a new book shelf!!
- Tried Hokkaido Milk Tea at Serenitea and it was so good! Serenitea is now my favorite milk tea store!
Three of my favorite reads for July! (Although I’m still reading The Sky is Everywhere up until now hihi)
I had a very small book for July. And, I’m very proud of that.
Books bought from Online Sellers
- Infinity by Sarah Dessen
- Paris for One by Jojo Moyes
- How To Kill A Rockstar by Tiffany Debartolo
- Gemini by Carol Cassella
- Here be Monsters by Alan Snow
- The Heir (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Kiera Cass
Books bought from the local bookstore (NBS/Fullybooked/Booksale)
- Cheese Galore by Alan Snow
- Armada by Ernest Cline
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Books that are given by friends
- Flowers in the attic by V.C. Andrews
- Danny and the champion of the world by Roald Dahl
- The Miracle at Speedy Motors by Alexander McCall Smith
Books Read This Month!
(Reviews are already here in my blog)
- Infinity by Sarah Dessen 3/5 stars
- A lot like love by Julie James 4/5 stars
- The Saga of Gunnlaug Serpent-tongue by Anonymous 3/5 stars
- The Perfect Bargain by Julia London 4/5 stars
- The One That Got Away by Bethany Chase 5/5 stars
- Love Always, Kate by D. Nichole King 4/5 stars
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone 5/5 stars
The New Shelf!
(Plus Cloudjumper, Toothless and Harley Quinn. The mess on the right side are books. I still need another shelf for them.)
So that’s about it! July was a good month and I hope August will be better. My classes will start on the 24th so I’m reading what I can before uni starts again. Oh, and yesterday me and Josh watched Home. And, omg I want a Boov!
Till next wrap up! Cheers!