- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
Thank you Princessica of Books for tagging me!
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I think it was a domain that I can express my reviews on things on my own terms.
- What is the last book you have read?
The One that Got Away by Bethany Chase.
- What fictional character do you wish was real?
I have so many in mind! But, I’ll have to go with Olivia Kaspen from The Love Me With Lies Trilogy. She is just my woman to be minus the craziness.
- Who is your current book-boyfriend?
Right now, it’s Agent Jack Pallas from Something About You by Julie James.
- What is your favorite thing about the place you live?
I like the familiarity of the place. It’s like that I just always know where to go.
- What is your favorite genre to read?
Mystery and Contemporary Romance.
- Who is your best friend and why?
My best friend is my boyfriend because I could freely be myself when I’m with him and he gets me in every single way. 🙂
- Roughly, how many books do you own?
I did a count a few months ago and I’m on 197 books. But I had a massive book haul two months ago so maybe I’m on 210 or more.
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
Oh, I’m Hufflepuff.
- What’s the farthest you have been away from home, and how long?
I always go to Muscat, Oman every December and that’s the farthest I have been away from home. I spent a month an a half there every year.
- Rexy of Reading Rexy
- Eunice of Nerdy Talks
- Tin of The Book Maiden
- Pearl of Bibliopearl
- El of The Bookish Damselle
- Kath of The Last Reader
- Beatrice of Beatrice Lears to Read
- Maria of Big City Bookworm
- Jasmine of Jasmine Pearl Reads
- Jeanette of Myriad Inklings
- What got you into reading?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Do you have a group where you exchange different books with each other?
- If you could pick any world from all the books you have read? Which world would you live in?
- If you could bring back one author who will it be?
- What are your views on today’s trend of books ( mental illness, suicide, etc.) Is it educating readers or confusing them?
- What book have you been pressured to read?
- What book you want to pressure people to read?
- A book that made you cry buckets.
- Worst movie adaptation ever?