TODAY’S BOOKSALE FINDS.
Went to the mall today and visited Booksale, a second hand book shop store here in the Philippines. I always visit Booksale whenever I’m at the mall since they give you a variety of books.
What I bought today (L-R)
- Tears of a Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith (25php) – The second book in The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency.
- Morality of Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith (25php) – The third book in The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency series.
- Redbook’s Sudoku (10php) – Playing Sudoku is one of my favorite past times so when I saw this in a bargain price I hold on to it.
- Curtain by Agatha Christie (50php)
- Hickory Dickory Dock by Agatha Christie (50php)
- Miss Marple’s Final Cases by Agatha Christie (50php)
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie (75php)
Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors ever so when I find her books in second hand shops I immediately buy them. No questions asked.
Today was a good day in buying books in a second hand store. There are also hard bounds that I want to acquire but since I’m limiting my budget I settled for this paperbacks. I think I got a greater deal in acquiring these books.